Sharp HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

2.7

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

I was hired during my externship for the MLT program, so I was evaluated while a student as a result I did not require an interview. It was all fell at the exact time.

Smooth.

Hospital Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interviews will take place during one full day. Multiple staff pharmacists will interview and all of the managers will interview the candidate. Occasionally they will open the interview to a larger group of pharmacists to decide on the candidate, if that is necessary.

Over a phone call, pretty casual.

Healthcare Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Applied online and received call from hiring manager 2 weeks later. Had a VERY positive interview. Made me feel like I got the job. Manager said she would definitely call me back by the end of next week regarding decision. Waited 2 weeks..no call back. Called and left message with hiring manager for status. AGAIN, no call back. VERY RUDE!!

Interview Questions
    • If you were the hiring manager for this job; what characteristics and experience would you look for in a candidate?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Very annoying process took about a month from the day I applied to get a phone interview and then had a panel interview a week later and they said they would let me know by the end of the second week if I would get it or not and instead of getting a curtesy email or call saying I didn't I never heard back from them. Very unprofessional. I would understand if they had never interviewed me but because they actually said they were going to let me know and they didn't was very disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • If your boss were to describe you what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Contacted via recruiting company on LInkedIn. Set up phone interview with direct manager, and then in-person interview at HQ. Manager was absent for interview (OOO vacation) and recruited 3 top associates to talk with me. Spoke for over an hour, left after a tour, and followed up via email and handwritten note. Later spoke with Manager again on the phone for over an hour, when she offered and I verbally accepted the role.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Applied online, took 3 months to get hired

Interview Questions
    They offered ~5K more than my last employer. I responded with my salary history, and tole them I only took the "salary" at the last employer because if other motives. They upped the offer & I accepted 2 days later.

Call Center Operations Manager - Technology and Workforce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in December 2013.

Phone, 1:1, panel with "impacted parties". The hiring VP was a joke and clearly didn't understand contact center technology beyond what someone had scripted her with. No clear vision or direction, obviously looking for someone to do her job.
    Not sure why some of the people were in the room - there was one very disengaged person - obviously "assigned" to the interview

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: I was asked if I was not asked any question I had hoped they would ask?
      Difficult - Technical question regarding my experience with systems asked by someone who did not have the knowledge. how to answer without making them look bad?
        View Answer
    unwilling to give on starting salary more tham 5%

Pharmacy Tech Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

The interview was a panel of 5 people, two pharmacists, one lead tech and two techs. It lasted about 30 min. I was then given a tour of the pharmacy and introduced to a few of the other employees. I received the offer within the next week and was then given instructions on where to go for my physical and the date of orientation.Orientation is a full day event.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation with a fellow employee and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Account Analyst II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Apply for advertised job, telephone interview, then team lead interview, then peer interview

Interview Questions
    • Generally personality/what you would do in different situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was take it or leave it.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in April 2011.

Apply on line as many times as there are opening. I had an account and it was easy to apply. Keep on trying. It took me a year to just get an interview

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw a coworker being mean to a patient.   View Answer