Sharp HealthCare

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Medical Laboratory Technician

I applied through other source and interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview Details – I was hired during my externship for the MLT program, so I was evaluated while a student as a result I did not require an interview. It was all fell at the exact time.

Interview Question – No questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth.

Hospital Pharmacist Interview

Hospital Pharmacist
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview Details – Interviews will take place during one full day. Multiple staff pharmacists will interview and all of the managers will interview the candidate. Occasionally they will open the interview to a larger group of pharmacists to decide on the candidate, if that is necessary.

Negotiation Details – Over a phone call, pretty casual.

Healthcare Data Analyst Interview

Healthcare Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview Details – Applied online and received call from hiring manager 2 weeks later. Had a VERY positive interview. Made me feel like I got the job. Manager said she would definitely call me back by the end of next week regarding decision. Waited 2 weeks..no call back. Called and left message with hiring manager for status. AGAIN, no call back. VERY RUDE!!

Interview Question – If you were the hiring manager for this job; what characteristics and experience would you look for in a candidate?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

Interviewed at Sharp HealthCare

Interview Details – Very annoying process took about a month from the day I applied to get a phone interview and then had a panel interview a week later and they said they would let me know by the end of the second week if I would get it or not and instead of getting a curtesy email or call saying I didn't I never heard back from them. Very unprofessional. I would understand if they had never interviewed me but because they actually said they were going to let me know and they didn't was very disappointing.

Interview Question – If your boss were to describe you what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview Details – Contacted via recruiting company on LInkedIn. Set up phone interview with direct manager, and then in-person interview at HQ. Manager was absent for interview (OOO vacation) and recruited 3 top associates to talk with me. Spoke for over an hour, left after a tour, and followed up via email and handwritten note. Later spoke with Manager again on the phone for over an hour, when she offered and I verbally accepted the role.

Interview Question – What is your familiarity with building interfaces?   Answer Question

Lead Clinical Nurse Interview

Lead Clinical Nurse
San Diego, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in December 2010.

Interview Details – i already worked within Sharp, so I went to the manager and told her of my interest in the position. I was interviewed by a panel of 5-6 people. Manager, staff nurses, other leads. It took about a week to get the offer and then started a week after that.

Interview Question – Mostly scenario questions regarding leadership and how you would handle difficult situations with a direct report.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I don't really remember negotiating. I was given a good offer and took it,

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interview Details – Applied online, took 3 months to get hired

Interview Question – easy as pie.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered ~5K more than my last employer. I responded with my salary history, and tole them I only took the "salary" at the last employer because if other motives. They upped the offer & I accepted 2 days later.

Very Easy Interview

Clerical Assistant III Interview

Clerical Assistant III
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in June 2010.

Interview Details – I went through there SRN program first, before I got placed. Best way to get your foot in the door with them.

Interview Question – If you go through the SRN program and you meet the qualifications, you are placed immediately. They will ask you basic questions about your experience and that is it.   View Answer

CNA Interview

CNA
La Mesa, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in March 2011.

Interview Details – within 2 weeks i received a call for an interview

Interview Question – None, i know my forte   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Operations Manager - Technology and Workforce Interview

Call Center Operations Manager - Technology and Workforce
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in December 2013.

Interview Details – Phone, 1:1, panel with "impacted parties". The hiring VP was a joke and clearly didn't understand contact center technology beyond what someone had scripted her with. No clear vision or direction, obviously looking for someone to do her job.
Not sure why some of the people were in the room - there was one very disengaged person - obviously "assigned" to the interview

Interview Question – Unexpected: I was asked if I was not asked any question I had hoped they would ask?
Difficult - Technical question regarding my experience with systems asked by someone who did not have the knowledge. how to answer without making them look bad?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – unwilling to give on starting salary more tham 5%

Worked for Sharp HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!