Sharp HealthCare

2.7

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Hospital Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare.

Interviews will take place during one full day. Multiple staff pharmacists will interview and all of the managers will interview the candidate. Occasionally they will open the interview to a larger group of pharmacists to decide on the candidate, if that is necessary.

Over a phone call, pretty casual.

Call Center Operations Manager - Technology and Workforce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in December 2013.

Phone, 1:1, panel with "impacted parties". The hiring VP was a joke and clearly didn't understand contact center technology beyond what someone had scripted her with. No clear vision or direction, obviously looking for someone to do her job.
    Not sure why some of the people were in the room - there was one very disengaged person - obviously "assigned" to the interview

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: I was asked if I was not asked any question I had hoped they would ask?
      Difficult - Technical question regarding my experience with systems asked by someone who did not have the knowledge. how to answer without making them look bad?
        View Answer
    unwilling to give on starting salary more tham 5%

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in April 2011.

Apply on line as many times as there are opening. I had an account and it was easy to apply. Keep on trying. It took me a year to just get an interview

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw a coworker being mean to a patient.   View Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in March 2011.

within 2 weeks i received a call for an interview

no negotiations

Lead Clinical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in December 2010.

i already worked within Sharp, so I went to the manager and told her of my interest in the position. I was interviewed by a panel of 5-6 people. Manager, staff nurses, other leads. It took about a week to get the offer and then started a week after that.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly scenario questions regarding leadership and how you would handle difficult situations with a direct report.   Answer Question
    I don't really remember negotiating. I was given a good offer and took it,

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in November 2010.

Had a somewhat quick phone interview & was brought in fora 1:1 interview & Group Interview (one acfter another). It was basic information, nothing new. The problem wqas, I never heard ANYTHING back. No call to say they went with another candidate, or any communication whatsoever.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in June 2010.

submit online to corp resume wait months at a time, endure at least 3 different interviews where one is panel of peers who have final say so of hiring. Allows for personal feelings to cloud prospects chances for h

Interview Questions
    • What would you do with a difificult patient?   View Answer
    no negotiations just flat offer take or leave

Clerical Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in June 2010.

I went through there SRN program first, before I got placed. Best way to get your foot in the door with them.

Interview Questions
    • If you go through the SRN program and you meet the qualifications, you are placed immediately. They will ask you basic questions about your experience and that is it.   View Answer

Staff RN Labor and Delivery/Triage and PACU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sharp HealthCare in December 2009.

Call back after applying on-line, face to face interview with 4 other RNs then call-back with requests to hire.

Interview Questions
    • How do you relate some of your hobbies to LDR?   View Answer
    Very easy. Interview then hire.