Sharp Laboratories

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharp Laboratories

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sharp Laboratories.

First there were two phone interviews. Then there was an on-site interview. For the in-person interviews, the candidate met with all team members and manager(s). All interviews were one-on-one, not a panel interview.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sharp Laboratories.

Fairly rigorous interview, with several senior engineers.
    Probing core programming questions, prior experience, details of projects I worked on. A few behavioral questions, typical about strengths and weaknesses, best achievement, etc.

Interview Questions

Communication Systems Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sharp Laboratories in June 2008.

I applied for a contract position with the possibility of revolving the contract. The initial position was for 9 months and this is my third year with the company. There is a shortage of highly qualified researchers in the area and therefore the company tends to keep good talents. The interview process was easier comparing to my other interviews. I did not present my PhD thesis and other projects to the group. Instead everyone int the group talked with me about my background and my expectation from the job.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation was very intense since I was applying as a contractor. There are no benefits for the contractors therefore the only option for negotiation was the hourly rate.