Sharp Memorial Hospital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharp Memorial Hospital

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital in June 2010.

I applied online to the company's website job listings and was contacted quite quickly. No telephone interview was requested, even though I was applying from over an hour's drive away. An in person interview with two managers was scheduled to happen within 2 weeks. They were accomodating to my schedule to arrange the interview.

Interview Questions

I would have had to relocate about an hour and a half away from where I live now and didn't feel it would be my 'ideal' job in order to make that relocation worth the expense and hassle. I was looking for somewhere to expand my professional skills and knowledge and I felt this opportunity would be very similar to where I was currently employed.

Medical Tech Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital in May 2008.

Straight forward , they had a need and I wa a good fit . it took a while to get through HR.

Interview Questions
    No need it was a union job