Sharp Memorial Hospital

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online to the company's website job listings and was contacted quite quickly. No telephone interview was requested, even though I was applying from over an hour's drive away. An in person interview with two managers was scheduled to happen within 2 weeks. They were accomodating to my schedule to arrange the interview.

Interview Question – what were my areas of technical expertise?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I would have had to relocate about an hour and a half away from where I live now and didn't feel it would be my 'ideal' job in order to make that relocation worth the expense and hassle. I was looking for somewhere to expand my professional skills and knowledge and I felt this opportunity would be very similar to where I was currently employed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

MEDICAL TECH Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Sharp Memorial Hospital in May 2008.

Interview Details – Straight forward , they had a need and I wa a good fit . it took a while to get through HR.

Interview Question – How to deal with difficult patients.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No need it was a union job

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sharp Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sharp Memorial Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sharp Memorial Hospital employees and interview candidates.