Sharpshooter Imaging Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by phone to meet for an interview. Went to interview and felt very welcomed to the company. Went over policies and dress code and basically what the position require. Was asked about my experience and was told that I might be placed as a editor for the pics depending on how fast I can edit the pics

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Wheat Ridge, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant initially by phone with an email a few days later asking me to go to the corporate headquarters for a 1:1 interview with the HR Executive & Talent Acquisition Specialist. Both of them were pleasant, and the interview went very well, lasted for 1.5 hours. They were very straightforward in their description of the work environment....very difficult, company at a critical crossroads, some personality issues and a culture that needs work. Both believed in the company's future. Since the interview received notification telling me the position has been cancelled.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment are you looking for? Do you like working in a team or more as an individual?   Answer Question

Sales Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging.

Interview

Applied online, got a response in a couple of days. Only one interview was established and thtat was all it took, pretty much hired on the spot. The manager who interviewed me was very laid back and made it very comfortable for me to be myself. Basic questions were asked about my resume and what i did for each position. Got asked about hobbies to get a feel for my personality and apparently clicked. Filled out the paperwork, drug screened and started working within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, everyone is paid the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a joke. I felt like I just went on a tour of the stadium and they told me what I would be doing. Never once trained me on the camera or the other technology that they used. Never got taught how to edit photos or how to use the photo printer.

Interview Questions

• The very first thing I got asked was, "What would you do if a zombie jumped on your back, right this second".........   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Group interview, very intimidating

Interview Questions

• Who's job is the hardest - photographer, sales, or greeter   1 Answer

Negotiation

None , everyone starts off the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very quick interview, manager is friendly, asked if I had photography experience, I said not as much, they train on everything. Manager also emphasized how customer service is heavy, and that weekends to be available are a must. However, around holidays or certain weekends there can be some exceptions. I interviewed, hired on the spot, background check and paper work all took less than 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Park City, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview was conducted over phone considering most employees are from out of town. Questions are easy. No prep needed. Just be excited and open minded to learning a new skill and applying the skills you already have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. Simple commission structure

Assistant Venue Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and professional. I was able to present myself as an eager prospect for the opening of sales photographer. After the 1st interview I was called back. My interview for Asst. Manager was done one on one and also over the phone.

Interview Questions

• I think it was the question of what I would do if someone came to work intoxicated.   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Hired on through a business contact that is a director. Background check and a couple of interviews was all that was required.

Negotiation

None

Action Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Steamboat Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging (Steamboat Springs, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

I called from Ms to ask about a job that winter. They said that they couldn't really interview over the phone but would talk to me if I came to the store. So I packed up and drove to Steamboat Springs Co two days later and walked in the store as soon as I rolled into town. I spoke to the manager for about 15 minutes. He was clearly surprised that I showed up that soon after speaking to him on the phone from so far away. I was hired in about 10 minutes and started working a few days later.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was able to handle being alone on a mountain in the cold and still make myself accomplish my goals or if I needed to be around other people to accomplish goals as a part of a team.   1 Answer