Sharpshooter Imaging

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharpshooter Imaging

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in June 2013.

Group interview, very intimidating

Interview Questions
    • Who's job is the hardest - photographer, sales, or greeter   View Answer
    None , everyone starts off the same

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Park City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in November 2012.

Interview was conducted over phone considering most employees are from out of town. Questions are easy. No prep needed. Just be excited and open minded to learning a new skill and applying the skills you already have.

no negotiation. Simple commission structure

Assistant Venue Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in May 2012.

The interview process went very smoothly and professional. I was able to present myself as an eager prospect for the opening of sales photographer. After the 1st interview I was called back. My interview for Asst. Manager was done one on one and also over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • I think it was the question of what I would do if someone came to work intoxicated.   View Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in May 2012.

Hired on through a business contact that is a director. Background check and a couple of interviews was all that was required.

None

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in July 2011.

I found the job on craigslist. Within an hour I received a response and was told I would be meeting with management the next day at Dodger Stadium. When I arrived to the front gates of the Stadium, I had to present my identification and then was directed to the business entrance of the stadium. I walked into the stadium and saw a few workers and one other person waiting to be interviewed. I was told to sit in the seats and I peered of the field as the prepared and manicured it. After about 10 mins I met with a lovely lady, although I forget her name. She asked to see me first and pulled me one section over and a few seats down. She began with a few simples questions such as, How my day was and If I had trouble getting inside. She then began to ask me about my lifestyle and what I like to do. She then informed me further of the position and told me about the need to knows. We then talked a little more about my hair and eyes and she then informed me that she "Just needed to make sure I wasn't a psycho." and all was well.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was "What color are your eyes?"   View Answer
    Pay was non negotiable but I felt comfortable considering I was working at Dodger Stadium.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake George, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake George, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in May 2011.

I started off with a quick phone interview. The hiring manager asked me about my background and my experience. We talked about the position and what it entailed, and she mentioned the Lab Technician job. I inquired about that and told her I would probably be more interested in that as I prefer editing. Not long after I went in for a 1 on 1 interview. It lasted an hour and a half, and the entire process from shooting to editing and printing to sales was explained.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be comfortable giving orders to complete strangers.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in March 2011.

The interview was nice, relaxed. A few questions were asked a sample shown, had to do a drug test that was an hour drive away from me...and a background check and I'm curious who they go through. Otherwise, it wasn't a formal interview but not too informal either.

Interview Questions
    • Can you get in customers faces(not verbatim).   View Answer
    Don't do it! You'll enjoy it at first but they are not focused on growth or raises, and while there are great people you work with you can get some real fools hired with you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in July 2010.

The hiring process was pretty easy but nerve racking. I was interviewed with five others and to stand out, I brought a photo portfolio to share with the managers and well, the people.

Sales Photographer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in February 2012.

Applied on a Monday, was called to schedule an interview Wednesday, offered job Friday. Interview was casual, wanted to know if I'd be a good salesman. Asked questions about how I deal with rejection (try again!) and if I'm reliable. The employees seemed happy. Seems like there is a lot of opportunity to move up in the company if you wish.

Interview Questions

It was a part time position, I needed a full time position.

Worked for Sharpshooter Imaging? Contribute to the Community!