Sharpshooter Imaging

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in June 2013.

Interview Details – Group interview, very intimidating

Interview Question – Who's job is the hardest - photographer, sales, or greeter   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None , everyone starts off the same

Park City, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted over phone considering most employees are from out of town. Questions are easy. No prep needed. Just be excited and open minded to learning a new skill and applying the skills you already have.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. Simple commission structure

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in July 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty easy but nerve racking. I was interviewed with five others and to stand out, I brought a photo portfolio to share with the managers and well, the people.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was nice, relaxed. A few questions were asked a sample shown, had to do a drug test that was an hour drive away from me...and a background check and I'm curious who they go through. Otherwise, it wasn't a formal interview but not too informal either.

Interview Question – Can you get in customers faces(not verbatim).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't do it! You'll enjoy it at first but they are not focused on growth or raises, and while there are great people you work with you can get some real fools hired with you.

Lake George, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in May 2011.

Interview Details – I started off with a quick phone interview. The hiring manager asked me about my background and my experience. We talked about the position and what it entailed, and she mentioned the Lab Technician job. I inquired about that and told her I would probably be more interested in that as I prefer editing. Not long after I went in for a 1 on 1 interview. It lasted an hour and a half, and the entire process from shooting to editing and printing to sales was explained.

Interview Question – Would you be comfortable giving orders to complete strangers.   View Answer

Sales Photographer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on a Monday, was called to schedule an interview Wednesday, offered job Friday. Interview was casual, wanted to know if I'd be a good salesman. Asked questions about how I deal with rejection (try again!) and if I'm reliable. The employees seemed happy. Seems like there is a lot of opportunity to move up in the company if you wish.

Interview Question – How do you deal with rejection?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It was a part time position, I needed a full time position.

Worked for Sharpshooter Imaging? Contribute to the Community!