Sharpshooter Imaging

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sharpshooter Imaging

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in June 2013.

Group interview, very intimidating

Interview Questions
  • Who's job is the hardest - photographer, sales, or greeter   View Answer
None , everyone starts off the same

Other Interview Reviews for Sharpshooter Imaging

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Park City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in November 2012.

Interview was conducted over phone considering most employees are from out of town. Questions are easy. No prep needed. Just be excited and open minded to learning a new skill and applying the skills you already have.

no negotiation. Simple commission structure

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in July 2010.

The hiring process was pretty easy but nerve racking. I was interviewed with five others and to stand out, I brought a photo portfolio to share with the managers and well, the people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in March 2011.

The interview was nice, relaxed. A few questions were asked a sample shown, had to do a drug test that was an hour drive away from me...and a background check and I'm curious who they go through. Otherwise, it wasn't a formal interview but not too informal either.

Interview Questions
    • Can you get in customers faces(not verbatim).   View Answer
    Don't do it! You'll enjoy it at first but they are not focused on growth or raises, and while there are great people you work with you can get some real fools hired with you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake George, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake George, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in May 2011.

I started off with a quick phone interview. The hiring manager asked me about my background and my experience. We talked about the position and what it entailed, and she mentioned the Lab Technician job. I inquired about that and told her I would probably be more interested in that as I prefer editing. Not long after I went in for a 1 on 1 interview. It lasted an hour and a half, and the entire process from shooting to editing and printing to sales was explained.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be comfortable giving orders to complete strangers.   View Answer

Sales Photographer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sharpshooter Imaging in February 2012.

Applied on a Monday, was called to schedule an interview Wednesday, offered job Friday. Interview was casual, wanted to know if I'd be a good salesman. Asked questions about how I deal with rejection (try again!) and if I'm reliable. The employees seemed happy. Seems like there is a lot of opportunity to move up in the company if you wish.

Interview Questions

It was a part time position, I needed a full time position.

Worked for Sharpshooter Imaging? Contribute to the Community!