Shaw Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Communications in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online at the company's website. From there I got a phone call and was asked some questions over the phone. They asked some basic stuff in regards to my work experience and education. They also asked why I wanted to work for the company. From there I was brought in to do a panel interview with a bunch of other BA's. The questions ranged from personality and problem solving type questions to specific BA knowledge type questions.

Interview Question – Give us 3 reasons why we shouldn't hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good. They presented a written offer, I countered on the salary a bit and it was accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Shaw Communications

Worked for Shaw Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shaw Communications Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shaw Communications employees and interview candidates.