Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Shaw Communications
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Network Analyst (4)
- Customer Solutions Expert (4)
- Customer Service Representative - Sales (4)
- Technical Support Representative (3)
- TSR (3)
- Technical Service Representative (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Coordinator (2)
- Technical Services Representative (2)
- Test Lead (1)
- Junior Accountant (1)
- Systems Architect (1)
- Sales (1)
- Inside Sales (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Security Analyst (1)
- Customer Services Representative (1)
- Customer Support Technician (1)
- Operations Support (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Planner (1)
- Lead, BI Development (1)
- Circuit Designer (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Senior Software Architect (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications in September 2011.
Applied on line. After 2 weeks, HR left a message for phone interview next day. Took 15 minutes. After one week, interview with two supersiver. Another week later, met with e director and manager. The process is very slow, still waiting an offer or decline over a month.
Other Interview Reviews for Shaw Communications
Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Communications in September 2008.
Interview process was lengthy - met 3 individual times, going up the ladder until the last one was with 3 people, two managers and one director. Thought this was very intensive for an entry-level position. Took over 1 month to complete the process and get an offer, then another 2 weeks before the start date. Communication was not consistent from company, but I guess this has to be expected when you're an interview candidate. The interviews were fair, smart, and the people I met were very nice.
- Describe your two greatest weaknesses.. Answer Question
I did not negotiate as the offer seemed reasonable. May have been opportunity to negotiate but for an entry-level position I doubt they would consider it.