Shaw Communications Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Communications in September 2011.

Applied on line. After 2 weeks, HR left a message for phone interview next day. Took 15 minutes. After one week, interview with two supersiver. Another week later, met with e director and manager. The process is very slow, still waiting an offer or decline over a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Shaw Communications

Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Shaw Communications in September 2008.

Interview process was lengthy - met 3 individual times, going up the ladder until the last one was with 3 people, two managers and one director. Thought this was very intensive for an entry-level position. Took over 1 month to complete the process and get an offer, then another 2 weeks before the start date. Communication was not consistent from company, but I guess this has to be expected when you're an interview candidate. The interviews were fair, smart, and the people I met were very nice.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate as the offer seemed reasonable. May have been opportunity to negotiate but for an entry-level position I doubt they would consider it.

Worked for Shaw Communications? Contribute to the Community!