Shaw Communications Customer Support Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Shaw Communications.

I was called by Recruiter and done phone screening. Then, she told me to take an online test which last around 30 min.,. On that online test, there were little bit behavior and technical questions. After few days, recruiter called me to appear on face to face interview with a recruiter for that technical support job. That interview was last for 45 minutes. He asked me all sorts of question including technical and my last experiences. Next day, he called me and told me I got selected for the final interview at Shaw headquarter, Edmonton. They called 12 other selected people including me for conference interview as they told me. On that conference interview, they just asked us to give our opinion as they picked up some topics. They picked some topics which were not related to any customer support service. They just told to discuss few Shaw's company related images in current market. It was lasted around one hour and half. They told us they would inform us next week by phone which got selected. They never called me !!!! I worked as 3 years customer support technician on my previous job experience. I don't know where that interview gone as the way they took my interview. Actually, group panel interview is thumps down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

Worked for Shaw Communications? Contribute to the Community!