Shaw Communications Network Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Shaw Communications in October 2011.

Applied online and got a call next week. Had interview with HR by phone, standard questions. Had a second phone call with manager similar questions as HR more questions abut previous jobs and experience.
3rd interview with Group face to face technical questions (what if..?) received offer same day.

Entry-level position, no negotiation was done.

Other Interview Reviews for Shaw Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Communications in October 2011.

A first interview was a phone call from an HR personell which were basic IT questions. The second interview was with the hiring manager and it was basically about how you handle situations at work and with your colleagues and a run through your resume as well as a few technical question.

Network Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Shaw Communications in March 2010.

phone interview with basic questions regarding previous jobs. then a panel of 2 people face to face, mostly behavior questions. there was also a few questions where they tell you a scenario and then you talk back and forth with one of the interviewers and play out the call. it was not a intimadating experience.

Interview Questions
    • tell us about a time you dealt with an anrgy customer, and resolved the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Shaw Communications in July 2008.

Applied online, received an interview for my qulifications, was offered a job on the spot. took time to weigh my options, then declined offer. they do keep asking me to join there team tho.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were to be away for a day and couldnt phone in to work.   Answer Question

I was offered a different job

Worked for Shaw Communications? Contribute to the Community!