Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure

Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Scientist Interview

Environmental Scientist
Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure.

Interview Details – They interview you with a panel asking questions mostly about your work experience and background.

Interview Question – Basically tell us about your background, how do you deal with difficult people, ect   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me to tell me I had the position and made an offer a bit more than what I discussed with the hiring manager so I went with that and accepted.

Scientific Technician Interview

Scientific Technician
Winter Garden, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure in February 2011.

Interview Details – my interview was a group panel, very relaxed style interview with the top manager, along with 5 other project managers. Each had a couple questions. Shaw takes there safety policy very serious. By the time I arrived home I was offered the position. The background check, driving history check took a couple weeks. Then I started my 1st week in a class room to get my 40 hour hazwopper certificate.

Interview Question – all about safety, and experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – open to negotiations

Subcontracts Administrator Interview

Subcontracts Administrator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure in September 2008.

Interview Details – Basic interview. People were nice and seemed genuine. Office was very quiet. At the time of interview, the company seemed very stable and I was impressed that it worked on Katrina. It seemed like people really cared about what they did and about the company at the time.

Negotiation Details – Knowing the condition of the company many years after the interview and how the employee will level out in pay and opportunity, it would be wise to ask for the kitchen sink going in. Ask for at least 3 weeks vacation because this is what is given if you have industry experience of at least 10 years.

Subcontracts Administrator Interview

Subcontracts Administrator

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was typical. Position was for a specific project. You could tell that there was alot of stress and pressure on the project but people were friendly.

Interview Question – Discuss your experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations   Answer Question

Worked for Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure? Contribute to the Community!