Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

They interview you with a panel asking questions mostly about your work experience and background.

Interview Questions

• Basically tell us about your background, how do you deal with difficult people, ect   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me to tell me I had the position and made an offer a bit more than what I discussed with the hiring manager so I went with that and accepted.

Scientific Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure (Winter Garden, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

my interview was a group panel, very relaxed style interview with the top manager, along with 5 other project managers. Each had a couple questions. Shaw takes there safety policy very serious. By the time I arrived home I was offered the position. The background check, driving history check took a couple weeks. Then I started my 1st week in a class room to get my 40 hour hazwopper certificate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

open to negotiations

Subcontracts Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure in September 2008.

Interview

Basic interview. People were nice and seemed genuine. Office was very quiet. At the time of interview, the company seemed very stable and I was impressed that it worked on Katrina. It seemed like people really cared about what they did and about the company at the time.

Negotiation

Knowing the condition of the company many years after the interview and how the employee will level out in pay and opportunity, it would be wise to ask for the kitchen sink going in. Ask for at least 3 weeks vacation because this is what is given if you have industry experience of at least 10 years.

Subcontracts Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Position was for a specific project. You could tell that there was alot of stress and pressure on the project but people were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations   Answer Question