Shaw Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Designer Interview

Senior Designer
Cartersville, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was organized and informative.

Interview Question – Brand Manager/Client asked me why I kept using "we" when describing "my" finished pieces of work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was great. Do your research and negotiate. I was able to get 10k more than the offer, plus 1 additional week of vacation and a paid relocation.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Marietta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Shaw Industries in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met at College Career Fair. Gave them my resume and phone number. they texted me in a few hours informing me of an interview the next day. Actual Interview was pretty casual. I dressed up in a suit as anyone does. they wanted just my resume and talked about a lot of team building situations. it was really simple. it might have been more difficult in later interviews but they never called or emailed or anything to me after that first interview

Interview Question – Nothing was really difficult because the department seemed new based on what they said at the career fair.   Answer Question

Plant Worker Interview

Plant Worker
Cartersville, GA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Shaw Industries.

Interview Details – 3 interviews and a physical with drug screen. After application, it was months before I got a response then quite a while after 1st interview. This should have been a hint as to the way they disrespect people.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - take it or leave it. I was desperate so I took it (and still do).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cartersville, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Shaw Industries in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had to go to Dalton to take a skills test and interview with the HR person there. After I passed I was interviewed by 2 people in the department I would be working in. I wasn't offered the job until a month after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation take it or leave it but offer was within the range I was told I would be making at an entry level.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shaw Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shaw Industries interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Shaw Industries employees and interview candidates.