Shaw Industries Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Shaw Industries in October 2013.

Met at College Career Fair. Gave them my resume and phone number. they texted me in a few hours informing me of an interview the next day. Actual Interview was pretty casual. I dressed up in a suit as anyone does. they wanted just my resume and talked about a lot of team building situations. it was really simple. it might have been more difficult in later interviews but they never called or emailed or anything to me after that first interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult because the department seemed new based on what they said at the career fair.   Answer Question

Plant Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Shaw Industries.

3 interviews and a physical with drug screen. After application, it was months before I got a response then quite a while after 1st interview. This should have been a hint as to the way they disrespect people.

No negotiation - take it or leave it. I was desperate so I took it (and still do).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Shaw Industries in May 2012.

I had to go to Dalton to take a skills test and interview with the HR person there. After I passed I was interviewed by 2 people in the department I would be working in. I wasn't offered the job until a month after the interview.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation take it or leave it but offer was within the range I was told I would be making at an entry level.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Shaw Industries in October 2011.

The interview was organized and informative.

Interview Questions
    • Brand Manager/Client asked me why I kept using "we" when describing "my" finished pieces of work.   View Answer
    It was great. Do your research and negotiate. I was able to get 10k more than the offer, plus 1 additional week of vacation and a paid relocation.