Shaw Industries Interview Questions in Cartersville, GA

Updated May 29, 2015

2.2

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

My direct superior and his boss sat with me asking questions both pertinent to the job at hand, and general career questions. The crux of the interview seemed to be more about determining if I was the right fit for both the position and whether or not it would benefit both myself and the company for me to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your employment goals here at Shaw?   1 Answer

Plant Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA).

Interview

3 interviews and a physical with drug screen. After application, it was months before I got a response then quite a while after 1st interview. This should have been a hint as to the way they disrespect people.

Negotiation

No negotiation - take it or leave it. I was desperate so I took it (and still do).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had to go to Dalton to take a skills test and interview with the HR person there. After I passed I was interviewed by 2 people in the department I would be working in. I wasn't offered the job until a month after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation take it or leave it but offer was within the range I was told I would be making at an entry level.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was organized and informative.

Interview Questions

• Brand Manager/Client asked me why I kept using "we" when describing "my" finished pieces of work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was great. Do your research and negotiate. I was able to get 10k more than the offer, plus 1 additional week of vacation and a paid relocation.