Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Shaw Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (4)
- Sales Trainee (3)
- Operations Management Trainee (3)
- Senior Designer (2)
- Engineering Co-Op (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Production Planner (1)
- Chemical Engineering Co-op (1)
- Six Sigma Engineer (1)
- Co/Op (1)
- Tufting Operator (1)
- Intern - Industrial Engineering (1)
- Shipping Receiving Clerk (1)
- Residential Customer Service (1)
- Excrution Operator (1)
- Electrical Technician III (1)
- Commercial Sales & Marketing Specialist (1)
- Safety Coordinator (1)
- Shipper (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Community Outreach Coordinator (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Systems Engineer (1)
- Industrial Engineer (1)
- Team Coordinator (1)
- Technical Engineer (1)
- Co-Op (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA) in June 2014.
My direct superior and his boss sat with me asking questions both pertinent to the job at hand, and general career questions. The crux of the interview seemed to be more about determining if I was the right fit for both the position and whether or not it would benefit both myself and the company for me to get the job.
- What are your employment goals here at Shaw? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA).
3 interviews and a physical with drug screen. After application, it was months before I got a response then quite a while after 1st interview. This should have been a hint as to the way they disrespect people.
No negotiation - take it or leave it. I was desperate so I took it (and still do).
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA) in May 2012.
I had to go to Dalton to take a skills test and interview with the HR person there. After I passed I was interviewed by 2 people in the department I would be working in. I wasn't offered the job until a month after the interview.
no negotiation take it or leave it but offer was within the range I was told I would be making at an entry level.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Shaw Industries (Cartersville, GA) in October 2011.
The interview was organized and informative.
- Brand Manager/Client asked me why I kept using "we" when describing "my" finished pieces of work. 1 Answer
It was great. Do your research and negotiate. I was able to get 10k more than the offer, plus 1 additional week of vacation and a paid relocation.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review