Shaw Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Designer Interview

Senior Designer
Cartersville, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shaw Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was organized and informative.

Interview Question – Brand Manager/Client asked me why I kept using "we" when describing "my" finished pieces of work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was great. Do your research and negotiate. I was able to get 10k more than the offer, plus 1 additional week of vacation and a paid relocation.

Plant Worker Interview

Plant Worker
Cartersville, GA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Shaw Industries.

Interview Details – 3 interviews and a physical with drug screen. After application, it was months before I got a response then quite a while after 1st interview. This should have been a hint as to the way they disrespect people.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - take it or leave it. I was desperate so I took it (and still do).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cartersville, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Shaw Industries in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had to go to Dalton to take a skills test and interview with the HR person there. After I passed I was interviewed by 2 people in the department I would be working in. I wasn't offered the job until a month after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation take it or leave it but offer was within the range I was told I would be making at an entry level.

Worked for Shaw Industries? Contribute to the Community!