Shaw Industries Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Shaw Industries (Dalton, GA).

Interview

Recruited through campus career fair, went through initial interview process on campus and then a series of interviews at headquarters in Dalton, GA. Everyone was very professional and friendly, and demonstrated that they wanted me to be happy at Shaw.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Shaw Industries

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Shaw Industries (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2010.

Interview

I got this job all on my own. i moved to city that job was and i waited and got the job. i nailed the interview and started working 2 weeks later.

Negotiation

very easy and stress free

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Shaw Industries.

Interview

2 interviews with regional manager. Casual meeting with territory colleagues

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated start date and additional vacation

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Shaw Industries in November 2008.

Interview

You start off with a phone interview followed by a local one on one interview then they fly you down to Dalton, Georgia to do a series of six one on one interviews. After accepting you will go through a 4 month training program in Dalton then will be placed in one of six states you pick for your territory. After 2 years you can relocate to your place of choice if there is a position available.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you for this position? Asked by every level of the interview process.   Answer Question