Shaw Stone & Webster Construction

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Quality Control Inspector
Waynesboro, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Shaw Stone & Webster Construction.

Interview Details – I transferred from a fossil job with Shaw. the first step involved a phone interview with the QC piping supervisor. I then 3 weeks later i went to the site for a detailed interview with the piping supervisor, QC manager, and the Director of QC/QA. then there was a two month time frame while a detailed security clearance was being done on my background. Once that was completed I then hired in and completed a one week fitness for duty training.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected. the people in the interview process were very professiional in there manner and I was prepared for my interview   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shaw Stone & Webster Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shaw Stone & Webster Construction interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shaw Stone & Webster Construction employees and interview candidates.