Shaw's Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shaw's.

I applied online and received a call within a week asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was very straight forward. Asked questions about why I wanted to work for the company, previous experience, hours available, etc. After the interview they told me the hiring manager would call me back to schedule my orientation information.

Interview Questions
I had put on my online application a little over minimum wage and there was no negotiation after that.

Other Interview Reviews for Shaw's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Shaw's in August 2009.

Online application including a multiple choice job personality assessment. Was interviewed by a friendly assistant store director who made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • When the department manager interviewed me, she asked if I would work beyond my listed availability if needed. It was a simple question, but I was left unsure of how "working beyond my availability" would be interpreted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stow, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Shaw's in August 2008.

Applied online and was called in for an interview next week. Interview was pretty standard, nothing to worry about

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you helped someone out where you had to give something up   Answer Question
    Pretty standard, just an offer including my pay and expectations

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Shaw's in September 2010.

I applied online and got a call within a week. I just met with the department manager and she asked me if I was comfortable working with the public. We then went over my availability and I was basically hired. She told me HR would call the next day to setup the background check and orientation.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Shaw's in July 2008.

Applied online, got a phone call the next day, went in for an interview the next week, got the job the same day. Started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Worked for Shaw's? Contribute to the Community!