Shea Labagh Dobberstein Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shea Labagh Dobberstein

Staff Accountant Interview

Took on campus interview, it was nice interviewer who from audit department sharing audit experiences and asked some basic questions related to why public accounting, what is your alternative activities in school. should try to talk and ask more about the firm. Company is nice to place to land your career with friendly partners, manager and staffs who willing to help you. I met a staff and she highly recommended to join the firm

Senior Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein in October 2011.

Received an email from a headhunter. Interviewed with him, then went in for an office interview. Spoke to 3 members of upper management, had an offer within the week.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were situational (how do you handle stress, what do you do when a client is being difficult, etc.)   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein in November 2009.

Interviewed first over the phone then did an office interview. Met with two partners then with one "peer". I left knowing that an offer would come and what it would be. The official offer came 1 week later. The firm seemed to not be very formal about the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • If we asked your former firm's partners, what would they say are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    they were somewhat accomodating but firm about their offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein in May 2008.

The company brought me into their office. Three people sat with me for about a half an hour to 45 minutes each. It was a casual interview, trying to see if I would be a good fit rather than getting an understanding of my knowledge.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation at all.