Shea Labagh Dobberstein

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shea Labagh Dobberstein

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein.

After my online application was completed, I was contacted via email to schedule an in person interview. The company was flexible with interview times and gave me a window of about 2 weeks when interviews were going to be held. They told me to let them know when I would have time to interview.

The interview itself was very simple. I filled out some paperwork when arriving at the office. Then, I met with 3 managers for about 30 minutes each. The questions were very general. I was asked about my degree and my prior experience. There were several questions pertaining to my interest in auditing and the position in general. Overall, it was an easy interview. The managers were dressed neatly and formally, but the interview felt very casual.

Interview Questions
  • I can't think of any difficult questions that were asked during my interview.   Answer Question
I was given an offer. It was generally non-negotiable. However, after completing the CPA exams and receiving your license, SLD will most likely promote you.

Other Interview Reviews for Shea Labagh Dobberstein

Staff Accountant Interview

Took on campus interview, it was nice interviewer who from audit department sharing audit experiences and asked some basic questions related to why public accounting, what is your alternative activities in school. should try to talk and ask more about the firm. Company is nice to place to land your career with friendly partners, manager and staffs who willing to help you. I met a staff and she highly recommended to join the firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shea Labagh Dobberstein in May 2008.

The company brought me into their office. Three people sat with me for about a half an hour to 45 minutes each. It was a casual interview, trying to see if I would be a good fit rather than getting an understanding of my knowledge.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation at all.