Sheetz

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Joppa, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sheetz in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was a joke. The woman who interviewed me appeared to have absolutely no idea what she was doing. She referred to the customers as "a**holes" and didnt even really ask me any questions. I think she honestly decided not to hire me the minute she saw me walk in the door. I tried to strike up conversation but i think she was too confused with trying to figure out how to operate the computer and conduct the interview to actually talk with me. It was frustrating simply because I felt that she didn't give me a fair chance. It seemed like a pretty good company to work for though. I interviewed in a pretty clean store and all the other employees seemed to be cheerful.

Interview Question – "...Alright ..so you've got experience with people from retail and stuff..so what would you do if a customer came in and they were just rude"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sheetz

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sheetz Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sheetz employees and interview candidates.