Sheetz

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Youngsville, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sheetz in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on line on Friday. I was called to schedule an interview on Sunday. I was interviewed on Thursday. The interviewer was very friendly. The interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. I was told that I would receive another call this Sunday to let me know if I would be given a second interview. I got a call Sunday as promised only to find out they hired someone else that was willing to work a lot of 3rd shifts.

Interview Question – If you had to choose between 3 places to work and they all offered exact pay, hours, and benefits, how would you decide which one to work for?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Frederick, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sheetz in August 2011.

Interview Details – applied, got called, asked my availability and hired me

Interview Question – when are you going to be avaiable   Answer Question

Cashier
Greencastle, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sheetz in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online & within 2 days I got an interview offer. I interviewed with a shift manager & she seemed to really like me. I was supposed to get a call back that Friday. After no call I called them back on Saturday & left a message. The next Wednesday I got a call asking me to do an interview with the hiring manager. That went alright, same exact questions as before. Once again I was supposed to get a call back on that Friday. After 2 calls & messages to them.,I got a call two weeks later informing me that since I had never had a job, I didn't have enough experience & that they filled the position with someone who had multiple jobs before.

Interview Questions

Cashier
Warrenton, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sheetz in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was brought in the back of the store and interviewed about general questions such as what high school, grades, social clubs and what knot. He then went through the daily tasks that are needed to complete the job. Then after accepting i got a tour around the store and was told i can order my clothing from the store.

Interview Question – Are you on any illegal drugs?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sheetz

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sheetz Cashier interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sheetz employees and interview candidates.