Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.3

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claysburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Claysburg, PA).

Interview

1st round we were given a 30 minute block of time. I was told from a person that worked there that they were conducting approximately 50 interviews for this position Dress casual Two people asking questions. Mostly about how you will fit within culture Was given ample opportunity to ask questions Job was eventually filled internally

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gettysburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Gettysburg, PA).

Interview

It was 12 years ago, and the interview process has changed a lot. I had a verbal interview with the store manager and took a test on their computer that asked basic math questions and ethical questions on employee honesty and behavior.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Informal compared to other interviews I've had. Easy questions. 2 seperate interviews. First with primary location. Second with district manager and at another store a few days later. They let me know the next day of how it all went.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests? Why do you want to work for sheetz? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz in July 2015.

Interview

The Shift Supervisor who did my interview went a bit overkill, either he was new at the process or just a jerk. I've had interviews before, but he had to have asked me about 30 questions, all of which were the same few questions reworded, which wasn't necessary, because I'm just a freshman in college. It seemed like less of an interview and more like an interrogation or cross-examination.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Arlington, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Saw the assistant manager opening on monster and applied online. Application includes a personality test which has little effect on the process (I barely passed). Was called literally 20 minutes after I finished the application for my first interview with the store manager. He explained the hiring process to me as well as the job requirements in detail. The interview wasn't hard but they do ask more personal questions as opposed to work questions to see if you fit well into their culture. Got a call back a day later for a second interview on a Thursday of the next week with the district manager which only lasted 15 minutes and once again was more informal. Got a call back three days later for my drug screen and background check which took 9 days to come back. The total process was three weeks long.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something about yourself" "How do you deal with people" "if you told someone to do something and they didn't do it what would you do"   Answer Question

Sheetz Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (York, PA).

Interview

I applied online and followed through with a call about a week later. I also got an employee referral and when they didn't call back because they said they were busy, I called again and got an interview which was more of just an informal conversation with the managers because I think they already had the intention of hiring me. I then just had to get a drug screen and background check and I was good to go. And some advice for anyone who may apply, take your time on the assessment on the online application as it is graded by the computer on a 1-3 scale.

Sheetz Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King George, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (King George, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got called back my a manager about two and a half weeks later. They scheduled a interview for the next available time they had. I went in and it took about 15 minutes. They asked about what hours I could work and school schedule and how long I wanted to work there. They explained what I could and couldn't wear to work, like fake nails, visible tattoos and piercings. He asked about a drug test and said they'd call me back to tell me whether I got it or not.

Interview Questions

• What is costumer service to you? What's reliablity mean to you? Asked what I'd do if a customer came to me upset and how I would handle it if I was still not able to calm them down. Why should I hire you? Tell me some things about you Asked about school and things like that. Where do you see yourself in 6 months?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The ice cream manager position was a fairly new role. The job description was not clear. Even they were not sure what they were exactly looking for. However, I applied and interviewed with them anyways. The interview itself was rather informal. Overall, the interview was not too hard. However, I got noticed a couple of weeks after the interview that the position was moved to another department. The people I was interviewing with were not in charge for that position hiring anymore. Thus, my preparation for that position became a waste of time.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Jackson, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Mount Jackson, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy and no stress ata 'll. Store manager was funny and makes you feel like you want to be here. I actually turned down another job offer to come and work at sheetz.

Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Burlington, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Three person Panel discussion. They asked a few questions about my background based on my resume, then began to ask me average behavioral questions. I met with the VP of the company and two other managers who were under him. Everyone was friendly, but I still kept my cool.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to deal with unhappy people?   1 Answer