Sheetz

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.4

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sheetz.

I think the hiring process has changed since I was hired because it's kind of crazy.

When I was interviewed, I had to be interviewed by the assistant manager then the store manager. At my second interview I had to complete the same survey as the one I completed in the application online. If I met the min. on the application and the min. in store, than I was okay. If you don't receive the same scores, you won't get hired. You need to meet a minimum score on the test/survey thing.

Otherwise, it was the same generic questions. Also, you have to sit and read an employee handbook for about an hour. And if you're hired, you go for a drug test immediately afterwards.

When I was promoted I had to be interviewed by the DM which was very stressful.

Interview Questions
    I just had to accept that I'd be working 35+hours at $2 more an hour. I was not told it would include tear inducing stress.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sheetz.

Pretty short and sweet

Not much negotitation - pretty much a phone call saying I was hired, I had accepted, my starting pay was what was advertised - $9.75/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coudersport, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coudersport, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Sheetz.

Never got a call-back after completing online assessment. I called the store I applied at and was told I didn't pass the assessment! Curious as to why, I called corporate offices and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Guess I should have BS'd my way to an interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Apply online and get a call within the coming week

Sales Associate Interview

Online application with personality test, Interview with assistant managers and then drug testing. The interview really depends on the manager interviewing. I have known people who were turned away because they smiled too much while people who obviously didn't care the minute they walked in the door got the job. It just depends.

Interview Questions
    • The only unexpected thing was that I had to take a math test.   Answer Question

Salesperson Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sheetz in August 2010.

It wasn't really a formal interview. They needed a person for third shift, I was a frequent customer. I filled out an application, they asked when I could start, & I got the job.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perry, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perry, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sheetz.

The interview was long. I was asked many questions about what I like to do for fun and my family. I started the next week beginning a store opening.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belle Vernon, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belle Vernon, PA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Sheetz.

Very long and annoying

Interview Questions
    Nothing I signed my life away

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sheetz in August 2011.

applied, got called, asked my availability and hired me

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngsville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngsville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sheetz in January 2013.

I applied on line on Friday. I was called to schedule an interview on Sunday. I was interviewed on Thursday. The interviewer was very friendly. The interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. I was told that I would receive another call this Sunday to let me know if I would be given a second interview. I got a call Sunday as promised only to find out they hired someone else that was willing to work a lot of 3rd shifts.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to choose between 3 places to work and they all offered exact pay, hours, and benefits, how would you decide which one to work for?   View Answer