Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.3

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

I think the hiring process has changed since I was hired because it's kind of crazy. When I was interviewed, I had to be interviewed by the assistant manager then the store manager. At my second interview I had to complete the same survey as the one I completed in the application online. If I met the min. on the application and the min. in store, than I was okay. If you don't receive the same scores, you won't get hired. You need to meet a minimum score on the test/survey thing. Otherwise, it was the same generic questions. Also, you have to sit and read an employee handbook for about an hour. And if you're hired, you go for a drug test immediately afterwards. When I was promoted I had to be interviewed by the DM which was very stressful.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep employees motivated?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just had to accept that I'd be working 35+hours at $2 more an hour. I was not told it would include tear inducing stress.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Pretty short and sweet

Negotiation

Not much negotitation - pretty much a phone call saying I was hired, I had accepted, my starting pay was what was advertised - $9.75/hr

Anonymous Employee in Coudersport, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Coudersport, PA).

Interview

Never got a call-back after completing online assessment. I called the store I applied at and was told I didn't pass the assessment! Curious as to why, I called corporate offices and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Guess I should have BS'd my way to an interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Sent in resume, very qualified to do the work with over 10 years management experience, and they send me a email within couple days saying based upon my resume that i qualify for a salesperson position. One not a salesperson you are a cashier!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application with personality test, Interview with assistant managers and then drug testing. The interview really depends on the manager interviewing. I have known people who were turned away because they smiled too much while people who obviously didn't care the minute they walked in the door got the job. It just depends.

Interview Questions

• The only unexpected thing was that I had to take a math test.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Apply online and get a call within the coming week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was very quickly called in for the interview. I was hired as a salesperson and had to go through rigorous training in a group setting with other salespersons from several stores. I was also trained in my store by other shift dupervisors and within a month was promoted to shift supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How would your co-workers know if you are in a bad mood? What eould you say to sn employee who is s itting in the cooler drinking a drink?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Perry, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Perry, OH).

Interview

The interview was long. I was asked many questions about what I like to do for fun and my family. I started the next week beginning a store opening.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belle Vernon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Belle Vernon, PA).

Interview

Very long and annoying

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing I signed my life away

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz in August 2010.

Interview

It wasn't really a formal interview. They needed a person for third shift, I was a frequent customer. I filled out an application, they asked when I could start, & I got the job.