Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.3

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sheetz (Strongsville, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview lasted about an hour and mostly consisted of questions directly relating to myself as a person. They really wanted to know who I was and what I knew about the company.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sheetz (Altoona, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The ice cream manager position was a fairly new role. The job description was not clear. Even they were not sure what they were exactly looking for. However, I applied and interviewed with them anyways. The interview itself was rather informal. Overall, the interview was not too hard. However, I got noticed a couple of weeks after the interview that the position was moved to another department. The people I was interviewing with were not in charge for that position hiring anymore. Thus, my preparation for that position became a waste of time.

Sheetz Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King George, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sheetz (King George, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got called back my a manager about two and a half weeks later. They scheduled a interview for the next available time they had. I went in and it took about 15 minutes. They asked about what hours I could work and school schedule and how long I wanted to work there. They explained what I could and couldn't wear to work, like fake nails, visible tattoos and piercings. He asked about a drug test and said they'd call me back to tell me whether I got it or not.

Interview Questions

• What is costumer service to you?
      What's reliablity mean to you?
      Asked what I'd do if a customer came to me upset and how I would handle it if I was still not able to calm them down.
      Why should I hire you?
      Tell me some things about you
      Asked about school and things like that.
      Where do you see yourself in 6 months?

Answer Question

Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sheetz (Burlington, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Three person Panel discussion. They asked a few questions about my background based on my resume, then began to ask me average behavioral questions. I met with the VP of the company and two other managers who were under him. Everyone was friendly, but I still kept my cool.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to deal with unhappy people?   1 Answer

Sheetz Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sheetz (York, PA).

Interview

I applied online and followed through with a call about a week later. I also got an employee referral and when they didn't call back because they said they were busy, I called again and got an interview which was more of just an informal conversation with the managers because I think they already had the intention of hiring me. I then just had to get a drug screen and background check and I was good to go. And some advice for anyone who may apply, take your time on the assessment on the online application as it is graded by the computer on a 1-3 scale.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Jackson, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sheetz (Mount Jackson, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy and no stress ata 'll. Store manager was funny and makes you feel like you want to be here. I actually turned down another job offer to come and work at sheetz.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Breezewood, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sheetz (Breezewood, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a basic interview that asked good questions that make you think if your capable to do the job or not. The manager's involved were kind and generous from start to finish. The interview was about 30 minutes in length and was made to feel at home. Easy process as long as your honest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sheetz? What do you think you can offer to the team? What experiences do you have in this type of job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sheetz (Manassas, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was quick. They are always in need for employees. They are very nice but are straight forward on what this job requires. First you go in for the interview. If they like you they will call you back to do more paper work and also make you an appointment to take a drug test. After your results come back if you passed, they call you to schedule you on your first official work day. You will be trained for about 3 weeks. You are not expected to learn everything in 3 weeks because there is too much to remember. An unexcused call-off within the first 60-90 days will result in termination.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sheetz (Akron, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

It was easy. They wanted part time and people who needed and wanted to work. They said i fit the bill for what they wanted with the exception of my availability. I needed and wanted the job but I didnt get it because my part time hours wasn't what they wanted. Why is it they want part time but refuse to work with your availability. They say flexible scheduling and family oriented but they are not flexible nor family friendly when it comes to working with people with school aged children. Jobs need to quit saying part time and flexible when they are not willing to work with you on availability. Maybe they didnt like the fact that i interviewed them as well. It was an easy interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at sheetz?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sheetz (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was very quickly called in for the interview. I was hired as a salesperson and had to go through rigorous training in a group setting with other salespersons from several stores. I was also trained in my store by other shift dupervisors and within a month was promoted to shift supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How would your co-workers know if you are in a bad mood? What eould you say to sn employee who is s itting in the cooler drinking a drink?   Answer Question