Sheetz Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gettysburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Gettysburg, PA).

Interview

It was 12 years ago, and the interview process has changed a lot. I had a verbal interview with the store manager and took a test on their computer that asked basic math questions and ethical questions on employee honesty and behavior.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

Applied online - received a call a few days later to schedule an interview. Came in, was offered a free drink while I waited, manager came out shortly to see me. Interviewed one on one in the office, was very friendly and smooth. I was nervous since I was new to this, but she was nice and noticed as I relaxed. Conversation touched on some casual topics as well before the interview was over and I was told I'd get a call in a week if I had it. Just two days later I got my call back asking to schedule my drug test and other things to get me officially hired.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are based on your work ethic, i.e. can you do overtime, how flexible is your schedule, what makes you want to work for us, what drives you, etc   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Online application with personality test, Interview with assistant managers and then drug testing. The interview really depends on the manager interviewing. I have known people who were turned away because they smiled too much while people who obviously didn't care the minute they walked in the door got the job. It just depends.

Interview Questions

• The only unexpected thing was that I had to take a math test.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Apply online and get a call within the coming week

Anonymous Employee in Birdsboro, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Birdsboro, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a got a call for an interview a few days later. I went for the interview and it was a little harder than I expected. She took me to a small room in the back and there was a guy observing the interview, which made me nervous. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Some questions where basic: what do you know about Sheetz? Where would ypou like to be in 5 years? Describe Team Player. What do you think of the sentence "good enough"? After the interview she said she would get back to me by the end of the week. She did give me call saying I didn't get the job because I was better for a managing position. I do remember leaving there with mixed feelings, I wasn't sure If i did good or not.

Interview Questions

• There where a few unexpected questions, but the only one I can remember was this one: How sweet can I be in a work place?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was very through. Every question that you were asked on the pre-screen test on-line was asked again. I was interviewed by both a regional mananger and assistant in training. Both were very nice. I applied on friday and got a call sunday for an interview thursday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zebulon, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Zebulon, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

My initial perception of the Sheetz culture was as a customer. I enjoyed the environment whenever I needed more than a fuel purchase. After I applied for a position online, I went into the location and spoke with management about my application. I received a call within a day or two to go in for an interview. I was offered a position right away. My start date was delayed for 5 weeks due to a tragic family event, but the offer remained open. Not many businesses will hold a position for a new employee, so I'm proud to say I work for Sheetz.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any questions that were difficult to answer, nor did any aspect of the discussion/interview process seem unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Great Mills, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Sheetz was holding an open interview to hire for the summer. I submitted an application online, this includes a brief psych test as well to make sure you aren't crazy. The next day I went in for the open interview. I gave them my resume and they asked questions like, what do you think sheetz is, do you have a favorite menu item, is this your first job, what hours can you work, if you had work but got invited to a party would you call out to go to the party?

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite menu item? I hadn't eaten there yet so I had to make something up!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just my hours. It was my first job so I couldn't really negotiate pay. You basically tell them your availability by day of the week and what holidays you can work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Manassas, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was quick. They are always in need for employees. They are very nice but are straight forward on what this job requires. First you go in for the interview. If they like you they will call you back to do more paper work and also make you an appointment to take a drug test. After your results come back if you passed, they call you to schedule you on your first official work day. You will be trained for about 3 weeks. You are not expected to learn everything in 3 weeks because there is too much to remember. An unexcused call-off within the first 60-90 days will result in termination.

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Salisbury, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

Easy hired in a week