Sheetz Sales Person Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunmore, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sheetz (Dunmore, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

I put in an application online on Wednesday and got a phone call the same day at 3 pm for and interview. The interview was scheduled for the next day Friday. The interview lasted an hour and a half with a tour of the kitchen and the freezers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownstown, PA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Sheetz (Brownstown, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied on Sunday online, got a call on Wendesday for an interview that day! It went great! She told me to get a drug test, I went that day. On tuesday, I called her and asked me to come in on wendesday because I was hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sheetz in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online and call the next business day. My interview was 1:1 in the dining area of Sheetz, so it was kind of awkward, but same basic questions. Why Sheetz? Im assuming I was onto the next step because I was welcomed back to the manager office to get set up for my outside drug/background test. Two business days after the test I got called back into to do my paperwork and trained the day after.