Sheetz Sales Person Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brownstown, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownstown, PA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sheetz in May 2012.

I applied on Sunday online, got a call on Wendesday for an interview that day! It went great! She told me to get a drug test, I went that day. On tuesday, I called her and asked me to come in on wendesday because I was hired!

No negotiation at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Sales Person Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sheetz in June 2012.

I applied online and call the next business day. My interview was 1:1 in the dining area of Sheetz, so it was kind of awkward, but same basic questions. Why Sheetz? Im assuming I was onto the next step because I was welcomed back to the manager office to get set up for my outside drug/background test. Two business days after the test I got called back into to do my paperwork and trained the day after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dunmore, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunmore, PA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sheetz in July 2014.

I put in an application online on Wednesday and got a phone call the same day at 3 pm for and interview. The interview was scheduled for the next day Friday. The interview lasted an hour and a half with a tour of the kitchen and the freezers.

No negotiation

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!