Sheetz

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview Details – Easy process if you know the routine

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The pay is set.

Very Easy Interview

Perry, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview Details – The interview was long. I was asked many questions about what I like to do for fun and my family. I started the next week beginning a store opening.

Shift Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview Details – I think the hiring process has changed since I was hired because it's kind of crazy.

When I was interviewed, I had to be interviewed by the assistant manager then the store manager. At my second interview I had to complete the same survey as the one I completed in the application online. If I met the min. on the application and the min. in store, than I was okay. If you don't receive the same scores, you won't get hired. You need to meet a minimum score on the test/survey thing.

Otherwise, it was the same generic questions. Also, you have to sit and read an employee handbook for about an hour. And if you're hired, you go for a drug test immediately afterwards.

When I was promoted I had to be interviewed by the DM which was very stressful.

Interview Question – How do you keep employees motivated?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just had to accept that I'd be working 35+hours at $2 more an hour. I was not told it would include tear inducing stress.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sheetz

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sheetz Shift Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sheetz employees and interview candidates.