Sheetz

Profile Unclaimed

Sheetz Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

1.5

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sheetz.

Easy process if you know the routine

No negotiation. The pay is set.

Other Interview Reviews for Sheetz

Anonymous Employee in Perry, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Perry, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sheetz.

The interview was long. I was asked many questions about what I like to do for fun and my family. I started the next week beginning a store opening.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sheetz.

I think the hiring process has changed since I was hired because it's kind of crazy.

When I was interviewed, I had to be interviewed by the assistant manager then the store manager. At my second interview I had to complete the same survey as the one I completed in the application online. If I met the min. on the application and the min. in store, than I was okay. If you don't receive the same scores, you won't get hired. You need to meet a minimum score on the test/survey thing.

Otherwise, it was the same generic questions. Also, you have to sit and read an employee handbook for about an hour. And if you're hired, you go for a drug test immediately afterwards.

When I was promoted I had to be interviewed by the DM which was very stressful.

Interview Questions
    I just had to accept that I'd be working 35+hours at $2 more an hour. I was not told it would include tear inducing stress.