Shelby County Government Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Shelby County Government in February 2008.

I applied online months in advance of the opening. I then, was called in for an interview and went to a job site. I was required to have a background check and a physical.

The people, office and and work culture were wonderful for the first few years. That has changed over time as new people came on board.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working on children?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in many different environments and with divers individuals?   Answer Question

Psychological Services Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Shelby County Government in August 2009.

Contacted by phone to set up the interview date and time. Interviewed by the person in charge and one other. Submitted a writing sample. Lasted approximately one hour. Everyone very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about bringing yourself up to speed on the technical requirements required of the position?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shelby County Government

Worked for Shelby County Government? Contribute to the Community!