Shelby County Government Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shelby County Government

Mpo Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Shelby County Government (Memphis, TN) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted for an interview about three weeks later. I was in inteviewed by the outgoing person and the MPO director. The interview was very friendly and of average difficulty. I heard via an automated email about four months later that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• What would you accomplish in this job in the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Psychological Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Shelby County Government (Memphis, TN) in August 2009.

Interview

Contacted by phone to set up the interview date and time. Interviewed by the person in charge and one other. Submitted a writing sample. Lasted approximately one hour. Everyone very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about bringing yourself up to speed on the technical requirements required of the position?   Answer Question

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Shelby County Government (Memphis, TN) in February 2008.

Interview

I applied online months in advance of the opening. I then, was called in for an interview and went to a job site. I was required to have a background check and a physical. The people, office and and work culture were wonderful for the first few years. That has changed over time as new people came on board.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working on children?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in many different environments and with divers individuals?   Answer Question

Negotiation