Shelby County Government

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shelby County Government

Mpo Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Shelby County Government in September 2011.

I applied online, and was contacted for an interview about three weeks later. I was in inteviewed by the outgoing person and the MPO director. The interview was very friendly and of average difficulty. I heard via an automated email about four months later that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions
    • What would you accomplish in this job in the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Psychological Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shelby County Government in August 2009.

Contacted by phone to set up the interview date and time. Interviewed by the person in charge and one other. Submitted a writing sample. Lasted approximately one hour. Everyone very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about bringing yourself up to speed on the technical requirements required of the position?   Answer Question

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shelby County Government in February 2008.

I applied online months in advance of the opening. I then, was called in for an interview and went to a job site. I was required to have a background check and a physical.

The people, office and and work culture were wonderful for the first few years. That has changed over time as new people came on board.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working on children?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in many different environments and with divers individuals?   Answer Question