Shelby County Government

Relevance Date Difficulty

Dental Hygienist Interview

Dental Hygienist
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Shelby County Government in February 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online months in advance of the opening. I then, was called in for an interview and went to a job site. I was required to have a background check and a physical.

The people, office and and work culture were wonderful for the first few years. That has changed over time as new people came on board.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working on children?   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable working in many different environments and with divers individuals?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Very Easy Interview

Psychological Services Interview

Psychological Services
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Shelby County Government in August 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by phone to set up the interview date and time. Interviewed by the person in charge and one other. Submitted a writing sample. Lasted approximately one hour. Everyone very friendly and professional.

Interview Question – How would you go about bringing yourself up to speed on the technical requirements required of the position?   Answer Question

Worked for Shelby County Government? Contribute to the Community!