Shell Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Shell in September 2013.

May Online application, 2 months later , on site change to phone interview.
the phone went well.asically all behavior questiones are the same as other reviews, no suprise.
why did you choose shell?what‘s your former experience? Introduce yourself?Achievemnet?

Other Interview Reviews for Shell

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Shell in August 2011.

Campus Interview. Second round interview was on site in New Orleans. The onsite interview was broken into three parts and took about 6 hours.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. There are many other people who would be willing to take the job and you will be hard pressed to find a company who shows they want you more.

Chemical Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Shell.

Started as an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me for the job, asked about my work study, classes, what I thought about some of the professors (the interviewers had also attended my alma mater). After the on campus interview they flew me out to Texas for an on site interview which included typical questions with two other recruiters. Also, the interview contained a strange metric in which you are given an island to run. They ask you a few questions on how you would run it, economics, etc. it was a paper and pencil timed test. After that they sent me on my way.

Interview Questions
    • The whole island game interview was difficult. There might be more details online about it floating around.   Answer Question

Graduate school beckoned.