Shell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
Deer Park, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Shell in May 2009.

Interview Details – There was one interview. I was on a co-op internship during highschool so I got the interview through connections. It was brief and they asked the typical questions you'd find on top 100 questions in an interview. Like I said, I got the job easily because I was in a co-op class, so I can't give you a measurement on how hard it was to get the job.

Interview Question – Tell me a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shell? Contribute to the Community!

Shell Videos

Shell – Why Work for Us?

Global energy demand is rising and so are consumer expectations – more people want energy from cleaner sources. At Shell we work with others to unlock new energy sources and make the most of what we have. We do this in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shell interview questions and advice in Deer Park, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shell employees and interview candidates.