Shell Global Solutions

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

The Hague (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Shell Global Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied through their website as a fresh graduate. They responded within few days saying that my profile was shortlisted for an interview. However, after that I really had to follow up with them to schedule the interview at the earliest. Finally I got interviewed over telephone (which was strange considering that I was in NL). The interview is just as they have mentioned it on their careers page.

Interview Question – The only surprise was that at the end the interviewer asked me for my preferred location. Only at that point I got to know that the interview is for any location world over.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Shell Global Solutions in January 2008.

Interview Details – Was very well structured with a technical component, a case study and group discussion

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Shell Global Solutions

Worked for Shell Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shell Global Solutions Process Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shell Global Solutions employees and interview candidates.