Shell

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Rotating Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norco, LA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Shell.

It was pretty straight forward. I have 30 min phone interview, which followed by personal interview onsite. Prior to the personal on-site interview, they asked for the salary expectations, & negotiated how much they will offer, if selected. Personal interview was one hour personal/technical interview with hiring manager, one hour behavioural type interview with HR, which followed by 1 1/2 hour lunch with the team (without Manager) to understand the culture, team, etc.....

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norco, LA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shell in February 2012.

I had a basic phone interview with one of the Shell HR managers. First we went through my resume, and I had a chance to explain some of my accomplishments.

After that, I had to answer Shell's CAR interview method. There was one question regarding Capacity, Accomplishments, and Relationships.

After the interview, I heard back the next day with a informal offer. After about a week, I received a formal offer.

Interview Questions