Shell Project Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Shell (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I found out about Shell's CAR(T) - " Capability, Achievement, Relationships" process before the phone interview. The interviewer (hiring manager) was very courteous and discussion was cordial. After the usual "tell me about yourself" questions and discussion, I tried to answer the requirements of CAR without specifically mentioning them. I thought the interview went well and the hiring manager mentioned he will schedule a face-to-face interview in about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a scenario in a recent project where you used your relationship skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shell

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Shell (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview. The questions seemed to be based on the candidate having a complete understanding of not only Shell, but also all oil refinement for an Entry Level position.

Interview Questions

• All questions seemed very detailed and pertained to only oil and gas production.   Answer Question