Shell Vacations Hospitality

Relevance Date Difficulty

Guest Service Agent Interview

Guest Service Agent
Anaheim, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Shell Vacations Hospitality in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had to fill out an application online AND in person, which took forever to do in person. Have your references, previous employer's info, etc when coming into the interview.

Some questions:
-Why do you want to work here?
-What is your strongest quality?
-If a drunk man came to the front desk and said the men's restroom was on fire, what would you do? Our security is only from 10pm-6am, so what if it was outside of those hours?
-What is your proudest moment?
-What is an obstacle you had to over come at work?

Interview Question – If you were on the phone with an owner and a person came to the front desk wanting to check-in, who would you help first?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – With a degree, a full time front desk agent is not the position I planned on having! The position wasn't giving me hope of moving up in the company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shell Vacations Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shell Vacations Hospitality Guest Service Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shell Vacations Hospitality employees and interview candidates.