Shell Vacations Hospitality Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Shell Vacations Hospitality in May 2009.

Got an interview through recruiting agency. Interviewed with 2 groups of 3 people; senior accountant, project manager and controller. Interview lasted about one 2 hours. Standard questions were asked i.e. weaknesses, strengths, work experience, tell me about yourself etc. After few days the HR manager contacted me with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Shell Vacations Hospitality in January 2013.

I had to fill out an application online AND in person, which took forever to do in person. Have your references, previous employer's info, etc when coming into the interview.

Some questions:
    -Why do you want to work here?
    -What is your strongest quality?
    -If a drunk man came to the front desk and said the men's restroom was on fire, what would you do? Our security is only from 10pm-6am, so what if it was outside of those hours?
    -What is your proudest moment?
    -What is an obstacle you had to over come at work?

Interview Questions
    • If you were on the phone with an owner and a person came to the front desk wanting to check-in, who would you help first?   View Answer

With a degree, a full time front desk agent is not the position I planned on having! The position wasn't giving me hope of moving up in the company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shell Vacations Hospitality

Worked for Shell Vacations Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!