ShellSoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

GET Engineering Interview

GET Engineering
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ShellSoft in January 2010.

Interview Details – they asked abt my cv. and few questions out of a blue. eg what do u understand by virtual team, etc.
i answered it correctly however i was rejected. basically they were looking for my thinking process. i asked them back what i did wrong during the interview, they told me my answers were correct, but they expected answers to involve social, economical, and environmental prospectives.

Interview Question – few questions out of a blue. eg what do u understand by virtual team, etc.
  View Answer

Worked for ShellSoft? Contribute to the Community!