ShellSoft

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ShellSoft

Candidate Interview Review

GET Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ShellSoft in January 2010.

they asked abt my cv. and few questions out of a blue. eg what do u understand by virtual team, etc.
    i answered it correctly however i was rejected. basically they were looking for my thinking process. i asked them back what i did wrong during the interview, they told me my answers were correct, but they expected answers to involve social, economical, and environmental prospectives.

Interview Questions
    • few questions out of a blue. eg what do u understand by virtual team, etc.

View Answer