ShellSoft Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

Candidate Interview Review

GET Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ShellSoft in January 2010.

they asked abt my cv. and few questions out of a blue. eg what do u understand by virtual team, etc.
    i answered it correctly however i was rejected. basically they were looking for my thinking process. i asked them back what i did wrong during the interview, they told me my answers were correct, but they expected answers to involve social, economical, and environmental prospectives.

Interview Questions
    • few questions out of a blue. eg what do u understand by virtual team, etc.
        View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ShellSoft

Worked for ShellSoft? Contribute to the Community!