Shen Milsom

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Shen Milsom in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was nice and straight forward. I met with IT director and the Principle.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Interview

Technical

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Shen Milsom in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was an interesting process. The interviewer was not extremely prepared. Typical tech. Office was below average as far as quality and image, but in a high rent district of town. Culturally, I have a sense of strong work ethic, not overly showy. Four interviews and multiple emails. It took a long time to get responses.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shen Milsom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shen Milsom interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shen Milsom employees and interview candidates.