Shepell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Service Manager Interview

Account Service Manager
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Shepell.

Interview Details – Typical 3 part interview. First one was conducted by phone with an HR representative from Ontario, followed by a face-to-face in Calgary, and a final evaluation with the Account Management team.

Interview Question – Nothing was out of the ordinary. Standard questions about handling difficult situations, customer service, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have all of the experience they were looking for, but I was able to negotiate working at the low end of their salary for the first 3 months, with a raise at that time if I met their guidelines (I did). Very easy to negotiate with.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shepell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shepell interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shepell employees and interview candidates.