Shepherd University

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shepherd University

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shepherdstown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shepherdstown, WV

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Shepherd University.

The faculty and staff are very friendly and welcoming. They want to get to know you on a personal level as well as understand your goals as an academic. The interview and hiring process is a bit causal and the faculty are straight-forward on the demanding schedule and salary. I highly recommend applying for a position at this institution.

Interview Questions
    • tell us about your favorite project and why. Also tell us how it was evaluated and assessed for grading.   Answer Question

Art Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Shepherd University in March 2010.

I had to present my art work to a panel of faculty. Two were receptive, the other did not look up nor stop writing. The questions afterward were simple enough, such as my dedication to art and some background information. One commented on my poor grammar in my resume, which shocked me, because I have excellent grammar. I think she was just intimidated by my use of semi-colons, as after a review of my portfolio, I found no grammatical errors.

Interview Questions