Sheppard Pratt Health System

Updated Sep 7, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sheppard Pratt Health System

Mental Health Worker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System in May 2013.

I had an internship before I was hired, so the interview was short and to the point. I was interview by the program director who is extremely nice and was able to see my performance in groups when I was a volunteer for college credits. The interview was 1:1, in a friendly and open environment, with discussion on expectations and job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Educational Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sheppard Pratt Health System.

Tell me about yourself...no eye contact...sit in a classroom for 15 min--then another classroom for 15 min...so what do you think? If you say you like it you are hired.

Interview Questions
    • It was a joke, they are desperate for people because as soon as you accept the job you will want to leave   Answer Question
    No negotiation--big mistake-left a few months later after a severe injury. None of management did anything-Workman's compensation did nothing.