Sheraton Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sheraton.

15 minutes with the manager and 10 minutes with the general manager. Very simple, unprofessional. Didn't ask too many questions. GM called back about a week later and asked me to come in to sigh some papers

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the star wood hotels? Do you call out often? tell me about yourself   Answer Question
Offered 9.50 during interview, I accepted. Changed it to $9 two weeks after I started

Other Interview Reviews for Sheraton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sheraton.

Met with hiring manager. She didn't seem very enthusiastic about her job, like she wanted to hurry and get it over with. Standard interview. Why do you want to work here, etc. On a later date met with one of the front office assistant managers. Same type of questions.

Offer was given about a week after the front office manager interview, which was a few days after the initial interview. You will have to do a drug test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Pay is set.

Front Desk Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sheraton in August 2014.

I applied online through the starwood resorts website, and received a callback within a week, the manager was very nice and scheduled me for an interview right away. Everyone I met was courteous and personable, and I was happy to get a call back an hour an half later. The behavioral interview came next which I hadn't ever gone through before but it wasn't that hard. It was 3-4 questions about what you HAVE done, not what you WOULD do.

Interview Questions
    • The questions during the behavioral interview were difficult mostly because they're looking for specific steps and procedures that you took to resolve an issue or to get a desired result, and there are articles listing the basic behavior interview questions, so make sure to come prepared with anecdotal answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sheraton.

Went to two different interview, one with the GM and second interview was with HR. Was quickly called back for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too hard, just the normal: Explain when you had an upset customer and how you resolved it?   Answer Question
    Wasnt able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sheraton.

Sent my resume in and received a call to come in for an introductory interview. Met with two managers for a total of 45 minutes and had very casual conversation about why I wanted the job and how my past experiences would contribute to skills needed for the position.

Received a call back to do a behavioral interview the following week. Met with two managers again in a more formal, private setting and was asked a series of questions about how I would handle certain situations and "Name a time when…". Interview lasted an hour. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would receive another call regarding a third interview that would be a group interview. Still waiting to hear back after interviewing a week and a half ago. Not sure how long interviewing process goes.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer and what steps you took to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sheraton in April 2013.

The interview was pleasant, some specific questions about the position. Very important to have customer related experience, comfortable with computers and answering the phone. Very important to have attentions to detail and be able to multi task.

Very pleasant.

Front Desk Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sheraton in November 2012.

I applied online. It took them about a month to contact me by phone. Interview was a breeze, it was just basic behavioral questions with the Director. Called me a few days later and offered me the position, then was sent for a drug test.

Take it or leave it.