Sherwin Alumina Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sherwin Alumina

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sherwin Alumina.

Paper work has to be done prior to the interview. There's a plant tour either before or after the interview. Interview went well, nothing too hard.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you were wrong and how did you correct yourself   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sherwin Alumina.

General competency test, Electrical Technical test, hands on demonstration, then interview. If all passed, then physical ability screen, drug screen, and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer questions on a specific events in your work history. They may be around safety, teamwork, what you liked or didn't like about your previous job   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. This job has a set pay that has been set by company/union agreement.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Corpus Christi, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sherwin Alumina in April 2010.

I was flown to Corpus Christi, put up in a hotel and given a rental car which I thought was very impressive for the times. The interview started the next morning early and lasted until about an hour before my flight took off. The 2 panel interview was grueling at times but good. They lasted roughly an hour each. I also was taken to lunch and given a plant tour.

No negotiations

Associate Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Sherwin Alumina in September 2011.

Career Fair interview: they asked if I had any experience in dealing with safety and plant operations in a manufacturing plant or petroleum plant, of which I had plenty of safety but lacked on plant side... The next questioned concerned whether or not I was willing to relocate to Corpus Christi Tx, of which I said I was totally open to. With that they said that I sounded like a great candidate and took my resume. Never heard back...

Interview Questions
    • Do you have plant operations experience and safety training?   View Answer

Worked for Sherwin Alumina? Contribute to the Community!