Sherwin-Williams Automotive
www.sherwin-automotive.com Warrensville Heights, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Sherwin-Williams Automotive District Sales Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Sales Manager Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams Automotive in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied to the job as an internal candidate. It took about 1 month to schedule an interview finally followed by two months of waiting to hear what would happen. It took my own HR department calling wondering if I was going to get the job for them to finally make the decision and pass the word on as "no"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you were dealing with an angry customer, what did you do to resolve the situation?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the most challenging thing you have completed?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sherwin-Williams Automotive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams Automotive District Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams Automotive employees and interview candidates.