Sherwin-Williams

Sherwin-Williams College Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

College Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in May 2014.

Three-part interview process which began with a telephone interview, then moved on to a store visit, and finally an interview with the district manager. The initial recruiter who gave you the phone interview stayed with you during the whole process and helped with any questions and always followed up to help schedule the next step. Everyone was very friendly, very obviously loved the company, and it was a great experience. The questions were pretty typical and included things like, "where do you see yourself in _ years?" or "describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer," "why do you want to work for Sherwin-Williams?" etc. The recruiter was the only one who had actually really looked at your resume and would ask questions over that, the store visit was more for you to ask questions and see if you wanted to work there, and the district manager asked a lot of the same questions as the telephone interview, but it was just more serious and in a professional setting.

Interview Questions
  • Give a specific example of when you had to deal with a customer in a difficult situation.   Answer Question
  • Give an example of times where you have been a leader and talk about your leadership style   Answer Question
No negotiation, salary was set already.

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

College Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in February 2014.

Sent in application, received a phone interview invite. Phone interview was about 45 minutes. Phone interview is an initial screening and within 1-2 weeks will either deny you or invite you to an in-store interview with a training manager. Finally, you meet with the district manager and a decision is given.

Interview Questions
    • How do you incorporate safety into your every day life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in April 2010.

I submitted a resume to Sherwin through my college's career site. I was then called to talk with the local store manager. In talking to him I could tell that he wanted to hire someone right away. I went to the store for a full interview, but the manager was really unprepared and just asked me some basic questions, showed me the store, and offered me the job. I'm pretty sure I was the only application he looked at. But after that it took over a month of paperwork to get me started.