Sherwin-Williams

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

College Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in February 2014.

Interview Details – Sent in application, received a phone interview invite. Phone interview was about 45 minutes. Phone interview is an initial screening and within 1-2 weeks will either deny you or invite you to an in-store interview with a training manager. Finally, you meet with the district manager and a decision is given.

Interview Question – How do you incorporate safety into your every day life?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

College Intern Interview

San Luis Obispo, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in April 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume to Sherwin through my college's career site. I was then called to talk with the local store manager. In talking to him I could tell that he wanted to hire someone right away. I went to the store for a full interview, but the manager was really unprepared and just asked me some basic questions, showed me the store, and offered me the job. I'm pretty sure I was the only application he looked at. But after that it took over a month of paperwork to get me started.

Interview Question – Tell me about what your learning in school?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sherwin-Williams

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams College Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees and interview candidates.