Sherwin-Williams

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview Details – It was really simple for me. I knew somebody that knew the store manager of the store and we connected through a mutual friend. Approval for new hires takes a long time and it was over 3 months from when I first heard about the job to when I started. Interview was really simple and informal. They asked what work experience I had and If I had a valid drivers license and could frequently lift over 50lbs.

Interview Question – It wasn't a question, but the assistant manager just sat and looked at me for at least 2 minutes before saying anything. It was unusual.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in July 2008.

Interview Details – talked to asst manager and manager. Not a very complex interview, just checking if your presentable to customers and appear reliable.

Interview Question – what days are you available to work?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in March 2011.

Interview Details – Got a recommendation, called in to the manager, he talked to me for a little bit and asked if i was interested and i was so i went in a few days later for a personal interview, had me meet everyone, then offered the position, took a little bit to get the background check completed but nonetheless i got the job and started although it was confusing if he hired me or not at first since he didnt really say when i was to start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – n/a

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sherwin-Williams

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams Inside Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees and interview candidates.