Sherwin-Williams

Sherwin-Williams Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

It was really simple for me. I knew somebody that knew the store manager of the store and we connected through a mutual friend. Approval for new hires takes a long time and it was over 3 months from when I first heard about the job to when I started. Interview was really simple and informal. They asked what work experience I had and If I had a valid drivers license and could frequently lift over 50lbs.

Interview Questions
  • It wasn't a question, but the assistant manager just sat and looked at me for at least 2 minutes before saying anything. It was unusual.   View Answer
None

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in July 2008.

talked to asst manager and manager. Not a very complex interview, just checking if your presentable to customers and appear reliable.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in March 2011.

Got a recommendation, called in to the manager, he talked to me for a little bit and asked if i was interested and i was so i went in a few days later for a personal interview, had me meet everyone, then offered the position, took a little bit to get the background check completed but nonetheless i got the job and started although it was confusing if he hired me or not at first since he didnt really say when i was to start.

n/a