Sherwin-Williams Internal Auditor Interview Questions

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in November 2014.

Interview

I met Sherwin-Williams at the career fair. I had an on campus interview with two Internal Audit supervisors who listed out behavior questions form a specific packet, and the final round was with the Internal Audit Manager with more knowledge based and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception people have about you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

The process began by speaking to a recruiter at my college's career fair. I was asked to interview the following day. The next step was traveling to the company's headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. I interviewed with three managers. I received an offer three days later.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a time you encountered a problem that there wasn't necessarily a clear-cut decision making process and how you overcame that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a position, but not given a guarantee as to where I would be located to perform my job.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• What was one of the hardest challenges you have ever face, professional or personal, and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in October 2013.

Interview

Younger members of their current auditing program visited my college career fair and set up on-campus 1st round interviews for the following day. The 1st round was just a 1-on-1 and the interviewer reading questions from a packet. Very basic behavioral questions. Within a week I got an email that two members of the audit management team were coming back to campus for 2nd round interviews. This round was two 30 minute 1-on-1 interviews. The more senior interviewer held a conversation only interview while the younger guy asked more packet questions. Told me they would let me know within two weeks and I got a call exactly two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an issue with a member of your team   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Met with recruiter at campus fair. Had two rounds of interviews on campus. The first was with a senior auditor and the next was with HR.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you came up with a unique way to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Met recruiters at a Career Fair and gave them my resume. They called me later that day and offered me an on-campus interview the net day. Very easy and laid back with all behavioral questions. Still in process of interviewing at their headquarters in Cleveland, OH.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important characteristics of this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Toledo, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied at the job fair for my school. I was contacted a few weeks later for an on campus interview. The interview was not very stressful. I felt like the questions were easy and the interviewer was enjoying it as much as I was. Spent a little time going over my resume, then talked about the job description, asked me behavioral questions, and finished with my questions.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. "Tell me of a time when you had a conflict with your supervisor."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Went to a spring career fair on my campus. Had very little knowledge of position before attending fair but was very impressed with what Sherwin-Williams and the position had to offer. Talked at the booth and the recruiter wanted to know if I could interview the next day, I was not available so they suggested an interview after the fair. First interview went extremely well immediately followed a second interview with a supervisor. I was very impressed when I found out the recruiters would be my actual boss's.

Interview Questions

• How and why are you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations, but I did not really try since benefits and compensation are good for a new graduate.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Interviewed on campus at school

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I only had a phone interview and was not called back for an in-person, bu the phone interview was pretty simple - just standard questions like: what experience do you have in this area, why are you interested in this position, what is your greatest weakness, and goals.