Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Its better for you to show initiative first by going to speak with Manager directly, there are hiring signs if the store is hiring. Typically 1-2 month training period both hands on/computer.

Interview Questions

• There is no difficult or unexpected question, but that's just my experience.   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview, district manager interview, and an onsite visit to a store.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

phone interview that is one hour with recruiter than one hour interview in person at heaf office

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had a difficult customer and how you turned the situation ino a psitive outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiatin for the entry level

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a wonderful interviewing experience. I went into the Corporate Headquarters and everyone was very professional, but also laid back. I was asked all behavioral questions and I had a feeling that they wanted to really get to know me more as a person than about my skill set. I did not attempt to negotiate my pay.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was just shocked that the interviewer was not in formal attire. I found the interview way too informal and that threw me off a little. Also, the job posting asked for bilingual candidates but did not ask any relevant questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you solved a recent problem and how that improved the situation   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Received a phone interview first, followed by an in person interview with the district manager. People were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had an idea that was initially rejected, then you convinced them to go through with it.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Interviewed on campus at school

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Met with recruiter at campus fair. Had two rounds of interviews on campus. The first was with a senior auditor and the next was with HR.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you came up with a unique way to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• What was one of the hardest challenges you have ever face, professional or personal, and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Unprofessional, Casual, Loose

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable