Sherwin-Williams Management Training Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in January 2010.

i had a phone interview, which was only quetions about my experience and what would i do in certain situations

Interview Questions
  • there were no difficult questions, only work exoerience ones   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in September 2009.

The guy that interviewed me was really nice. I interviewed at a Sherwin-Williams location inside the store. There was a desk/makeshift office in the corner of the store where the interview was held. When I got there he was interviewing someone else. Meanwhile I made small talk with the employees (it is recommended that you do so). The Interviewer was from HR, he asked me really general questions. The first one was to go through my work experience (pretty much my whole resume). He asked why I wanted to work at Sherwin-Williams. Nothing too hard was asked.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a rude customer. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have that relates to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in February 2009.

Applied to a job position listed on my university's website. Submitted resume and cover letter. Intervew lasted for about 45min and was with a regional manager. Interviewer gave me information about his role within the company, information about the Manager-in-training position, and informed that he would ask me questions centered around 7 main qualities/characteristics that are sought in an ideal candidate. All of the questions were behavioral in nature (i.e., "describe a situation in which you....").

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you interact with diverse people/your communication style   Answer Question