Sherwin-Williams

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in June 2010.

Overall, the interview process has been very good. I met with many levels of the organization and two corporate employees in my specialty area. Everyone who interviewed me was very professional and comforting. I was well prepared for the interivew by both research and experience level. They like it when you know about the company and are prepared to talk about what you are planning to do to make things better.

The initial offer was fair. The total compensation package is very impressive. Not only have they already shown me that they value their employees, but they showed that they are willing to retain their talented professionals. I look forward to starting my career with S-W.

I rated the interview easy only because I was prepared. If you are not prepared, they will notice and challenge you.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach leading a culture change in the facility?   Answer Question
The negotiations were well worth pursuing. If you are a top talent and have skills they desire, they will work with you on all aspects: salary, benefits and time.

Other Interview Reviews for Sherwin-Williams

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams in September 2008.

Interviewed against 8 other candidates.

Interview Questions
    Don't accept the offer if it is something do not want or cannot live with. Make a counter offer.