Sherwin-Williams Market Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Management Training Program (MTP) (79)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Intern (16)
- Assistant Store Manager (14)
- Internal Auditor (11)
- Manager Training MTP (10)
- Management Trainee (9)
- Store Manager (7)
- Assistant Manager (6)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Management Training (3)
- Market Manager (3)
- College Intern (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Inside Sales Associate (3)
- Summer Internship (2)
- Store Manager Trainee (2)
- Branch Manager (2)
- Manager In Trainee (2)
- Manager (2)
- Internship (2)
- Management Internship (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Chemist (2)
- Store Intern (2)
- Learning and Development Intern (1)
- MIT Program (1)
- Marketing Internship Position (1)
- Part Time Worker (1)
- Sherwin Williams - MTP (1)
Market Manager Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied in-person and interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.
Interview Details – Unprofessional, Casual, Loose
Interview Question – No difficult questions Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Not negotiable
Market Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in March 2008.
Interview Details – Simple on the surface, in depth through the process. Thorough questioning and ample opportunity to ask your questions.
Interview Question – It was one of the routine logic questions asked in most interviews. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they made an offer, I countered, they came back with the same offer, it was actually a fair offer.
Market Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in May 2008.
Interview Details – you first get a phone call and have somewhat of a phone interview. you then will interview in person, pretty standard process..
- Difficult employee who you had to train to become a satisfactory employee. Answer Question
- How will you gain the respect of other employees considering you come from a different field/industry. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was satisfied with what they had to offer.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sherwin-Williams