Sherwin-Williams

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview Details – Unprofessional, Casual, Loose

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in March 2008.

Interview Details – Simple on the surface, in depth through the process. Thorough questioning and ample opportunity to ask your questions.

Interview Question – It was one of the routine logic questions asked in most interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they made an offer, I countered, they came back with the same offer, it was actually a fair offer.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sherwin-Williams in May 2008.

Interview Details – you first get a phone call and have somewhat of a phone interview. you then will interview in person, pretty standard process..

Interview Questions

• Difficult employee who you had to train to become a satisfactory employee.   Answer Question
  • How will you gain the respect of other employees considering you come from a different field/industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was satisfied with what they had to offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sherwin-Williams

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams Market Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees and interview candidates.